Monday, November 22, 2010

Garlic and Dill Salmon with Broccoli

Not the prettiest food ever.....but it tasted good!
Garlic and Dill Salmon
(Serves 2)
2 salmon filets
2-3 tsps. Dill (I used dry Dill)
4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
lemon olive oil

Broccoli side - I used three medium sized broccoli florets. Cut off the stem and added them to a separate skillet with olive oil. Sauteed on medium low for 4-5 minutes.

Drizzle the olive oil into your skillet. Place salmon filets into skillet and put heat on medium. Press chopped garlic and dill into each salmon filet. Turn over and do the same to the other side. Cook until salmon is no longer translucent. I like mine a little cripsy!

2 comments:

  1. I think I picked out at least two of those ingredients at Whole Foods for you! I'm glad to see you used them so quickly. Ha :)

    I'll have to try this one though, haven't had salmon in awhile.

    Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did! You were such a good little helper. Are you free tomorrow morning? I need to do my Thanksgiving shopping.

    ReplyDelete