Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bibs


Since I have no idea what I'm cooking tonight, I thought I would put up a random fun picture. This one is a fave of mine. Taken at my brother, Sean's wedding, in Austin, Texas. Texans get messy when they eat, devouring their food and caring little about what could happen to their shirt with all that bbq :) The happy couple decided to do bibs as party favors at each table. You can't really see, but they say "Marriage is Messy" hahah. 

Brian and I wore ours very proudly!

BREAKFAST
6oz protein shake with coconut milk

LUNCH
4 egg whites, cup of spinach, ¼ of sliced jalapeno, cilantro
4 pieces of turkey bacon

SNACK
1 Banana
6 Almonds


DIN DIN
???

Today's Workout Log
Hit up the 9am class and did yesterday's workout since I missed it
5×5 Press 
65-75-75-75-75

10 min AMRAP of:
3 HSPU w/ two abmats and 1 #10lb weight
6 SDHP @65
9 Box jumps (20″)
completed 9 rounds plus 6 SDHPs

Post – 2 min AMRAP of:  burpee - completed 32 - brutal but went by faster than I thought it would!

No comments:

Post a Comment