Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Betty Crocker




I've really been feeling like Betty Crocker lately....this was one of my favorite costumes, believe it or not. ha.Brian was such a good sport (I refused to go solo, Pillsbury Dough boy + Betty, makes sense, right?), he couldn't go 2 ft in the bar without someone poking his stomach. Every single time, he made the "hoo hoo" noise. 

Tonight, I made the Shepard's Pie recipe again....this time with rutabaga, instead of Cauliflower. I liked it! And so did the boyfriend....after having a serving and saving one for lunch tomorrow, that pie was gone. bye bye.
I promise to have some new recipes soon! Need to go through Erin O's stash - there are some good ones in there! 

Today's Food Log

BREAKFAST
I was going to make eggs this morning, but then realized that I am so sick of eggs. I needed a day off. 
8oz. egg white protein shake (with coconut milk)
1 banana included 
1 coffee black

LUNCH
arugula salad with grape tomatoes, ground turkey, jalapeno, onion, garlic (extra filling from squash recipe)
vinegar
2 cups rutabaga

SNACK
coffee plus heavy whip (needed a pick me up today, shoot)
carrots

DINNER
1 serving of shepards pie
1/2 cup raw rutabaga while I was cooking :) 

Today's workout log
non-existent - booooo. I just didn't leave work in time, traffic was too bad and ended up not making it to the 7pm. Bummed. Hitting the gym tomorrow! See you there.


2 comments:

  1. I'll be there. So glad that Brian is a good sport on the paleo thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I love Rutabaga. I just posted my adaptation of MDA's shepherd's pie too! So easy! :)

    ReplyDelete